2016 – 2017 Kindergarten and First Grade Supply List
For Your Consideration:
Over the years, we have found the following brand names to be of better quality and last longer: Crayola (crayons/markers/colored pencils), Elmer’s Glue, Ticonderoga (pencils), Expo (dry-erase markers), and Pink Pearl (erasers).
- 2 College rule notebooks (1st and 2nd grade ONLY)
- 1 College rule notebook and 1 Wide rule notebook (Kindergarten ONLY)
- 2 Boxes of Ticonderoga pencils
- 1 Box of 8 large Crayola crayons (regular colors) not jumbo
- 2 Boxes of 24 skinny Crayola crayons (regular colors)
- 8 Jumbo size Elmer’s glue sticks /not the regular size (no off brands please – dries out)
- 1 pair of blunt tip child’s Fiskars scissors
- 1 Box washable Crayola markers
- 1 Package of Expo dry-erase markers (assorted colors)
- 1 Box of sandwich size zipper plastic storage bags – Boys only
- 1 Box of gallon size zipper plastic storage bags – Girls only
- 1 Pump bottle of antibacterial hand sanitizer
- 1 Large box of tissue
- 1 Baby wipes refill package
- 1 Package of wide-ruled paper
- 1 Regular sized hard plastic pencil box that snaps closed
- 1 set of headphones for computer lab (place in a Ziploc bag labeled with the child’s name)
- 1 Backpack labeled with your child’s name
- 2 folders (not binders) for homework and notes home.
Please do not label the items above with your child’s name (unless otherwise specified); many items will be pooled as community supplies. (With the exception of your child’s backpack and headphones).
A change of clothes for emergencies (to be kept in your child’s backpack).
WE ARE VERY EXCITED TO START THIS SCHOOL YEAR!